Highly Experienced Instructors
We have the experienced Experts who possess a decade of experience in the IT industry
We teach the concepts from the basic to advanced level so that everyone can get a clear understanding of it
Our Curriculum has been designed based on an international audience so that it can be flexible for all
24x7 Help and Support
Our Team of experts are available at all times for all sorts of advice regarding career counselling, program-related doubts and support
Exclusive Study Material
We Provide our students with an easy-to-understand and detailed study material to clarify the concepts after a single reading itself
Our Students are taught using examples on a live project so that they can learn the application of everything that is being taught to them
Quality Assurance (QA) Training in New Jersey
What are the advantages of working on live projects?
Online Training Master’s live projects are an essential part of the quality assurance training courses making them one of the most preferred and cost-effective ways to learn different aspects of quality assurance. Working on live projects enables our candidates to understand quality assurance in a much clear way. Five benefits of working on live projects.
• Value-added support – You can easily find the answer to your queries and concerns with the instructors.
• Customizable courses – We understand that each candidate is different and so are his needs to enroll for the QA training course in New Jersey. Thus, we do not only customize the course but also the live projects on which one has to work.
• Accessible expertise -You can save your time as experts are easily available during the projects you work on.
• Immediate Results – You do not have to wait for a few days or weeks to know about the results.
• Convenient scheduling – We understand that working professionals find it hard to spare out time to work on live projects. We can arrange live project training according to your schedule and availability.
What is Learning Format?
• Virtual Training – You can now attend an interactive, instructor-led class I real-time through your internet enables devices.
• E-Learning – With our web-based instruction materials, you can now learn as and when you want.
• Blended Learning – Nothing should stop you from understanding diverse concepts of quality assurance. Benefit from our courses that use a variety of delivery techniques that include E-Learning and Virtual Training.
Our main objective is to job prepare candidates who choose for quality assurance training in New Jersey.
What kind of QA training courses does Online Training Master offer?
Online Training Master offers QA training programs for quality assurance professionals of skilled and experienced levels.
New to Quality – If you are new to the world of quality assurance and want to understand tools or concepts to address problems in the workplace, enroll for the QA training program.
Quality Practitioners – Gain knowledge of quality tools and concepts as solutions to problems that you face, in the IT sector. Quality assurance is a job that comes with huge responsibilities.
Quality Professionals – In the ever-evolving world of IT, specifically software development, the need to check the quality of the product is of great importance. Several issues surface at the time of the development, it is the responsibility of quality professionals to make sure that the final product is free from all issues, errors, and problems.
Academic – We emphasis on academics of the quality assurance training in New Jersey too. Our entire course is designed taking into consideration the needs of modern-day employers. You will get an insight into the world of quality assurance in the most precise way.
If you are looking for a promising career opportunity by earning an additional certification as a quality assurance professional then Online Training Master is an institute that can help you. so, gear up to get trained by industry experts and fetch a job as a QA professional.
- General Testing Concepts
- Client/Server Web Applications
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Business Requirement Document
- Functional Requirement Documents
- System Design Specification
- Test Plan
- Test Scenario
- Test Case
- Test Script
- Testing Types, Positive Testing, Negative Testing
- Test Summary Report
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Traceability Matrix
- AGILE, RUP
- Testing Standards
- Sandbox Environment/Production
- Test Strategy, Planning
- Test Data
- Test Execution
- Test Logs/Reports
- Severity Vs. Priority
- Manual Testing vs. Automated Testing
- Testing Tools
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Path Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Load / Performance Testing
- Stress Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Backend Testing
- Security Testing
Bug and Defect Reporting Process
- Defect Life Cycle (DLC)
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Defect Priority
- Defect Report
- Impact Analysis
Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- INSERT INTO
- DISTINCT Keyword
- WHERE Clause
- LIKE Condition
- Sorting Techniques
- SQL IN
- SQL BETWEEN
- SQL JOINS
- SQL GROUP BY and HAVING
- SQL VIEWS
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- CREATE TABLE
- ALTER TABLE
- DROP TABLE
Basic Programming Concept
HP Quality Centre(QC)
- Overview of Quality Centre
- Full Working Knowledge
Quick Test Professional(QTP)
- Why to Automate?
- Overview of QTP
- Record and Playback Scripts
- Object Identification and Object Spy
- Synchronizing Tests
- Standard and Text Checkpoints
- Parameterize Test
- Data Driven Tests
- Local and Global Data Tables
- Full Working Knowledge
- Overview of Load Runner
- Load Runner Scripts
- Components of LR
- Virtual User Generator (VU Gen)
- Result Analysis
- Why LR?
Mantis Bug Tracker
- Overview of Mantis Bug Tracker
- Full Working Knowledge
- Overview of SnagIt
- How to Use SnagIt
8 Weeks. 80+ Hours of Training.
Two convenient options to fit your schedule
- Option 1: 2 Hour Weekday Evening classes (Monday – Friday)
- Option 2: 4 Hour Weekend Morning or Afternoon classes (Saturday and Sunday)
- Resume Preparation
- Discussion on Interview Questions
- Job Placement Support
- On Job Support