Online Software Training Course
Highly Experienced Instructors
We have the experienced Experts who possess a decade of experience in the IT industry
We teach the concepts from the basic to advanced level so that everyone can get a clear understanding of it
Our Curriculum has been designed based on an international audience so that it can be flexible for all
24x7 Help and Support
Our Team of experts are available at all times for all sorts of advice regarding career counselling, program-related doubts and support
Exclusive Study Material
We Provide our students with an easy-to-understand and detailed study material to clarify the concepts after a single reading itself
Our Students are taught using examples on a live project so that they can learn the application of everything that is being taught to them
Quality Assurance Training In Dallas Texas
Why choose Online Training Master for QA Training in Dallas, Texas?
Your decision to get on board with us for quality assurance training can do wonders for your career. Listed below are a few reasons why you should register with us for this short-term training program.
• We provide candidates with recruiter driven job placement help.
• Our entire training course is 100 percent job oriented so that you will not find it difficult to fetch a job.
• Our training course is instructor-led, live training and face to face.
• We are driven by a faculty and staff have years of experience in quality assurance and software testing. They are experts in domains such as Mobile Applications, Healthcare, Finance, Software Testing, to name a few.
• We provide complete solutions for Software quality assurance testing tools including Automation and Manual Testing
• Onsite training provides candidates with a better understanding of quality assurance.
• After the completion of the training program, we would help you prepare a resume.
• During the QA training course, we conduct several mock interview sessions so that you can prepare yourself to face real interviews.
• We incorporate real-time projects in our training program using Cloud Test Lab that helps our candidates gain hands-on and practical experience.
By choosing us for this short-term training program, you will be able to learn and understand the diverse and evolving quality assurance software testing.
What will you achieve after completing QA training in Dallas, TEXAS?
Once you are done with the course, you will be ready to hit the job market. it is the right platform and exposure that makes it easy for you to find a job. As you have worked on a live project, you know the intricacies of the procedure that would further help you achieve the desired goal. It will add to your confidence while handling the practical challenges in the workplace.
Mock interview sessions help you face a real-time interview with great confidence. The entry-level quality assurance professionals would be proficient in several QA tools for entering the new job. The existing QA professionals can further find a better and promising job. This would help you stay ahead in the game.
What is the Objective of the QA training course?
After the course completion, a candidate would gain an understanding of the following.
• Skills and knowledge for cracking fee globally recognized QA certification programs.
• Potential to segregate different types of activities of quality planning, quality assurance, and quality control.
• Caliber to apply quality tools for controlling and monitoring processes to help in constant improvement at the workplace.
• Knowledge in fundamental concepts in the software testing process, Automation testing process, quality management processes, and manual testing processes
• Capacity to recognize and understand the significance of standards in the quality management process and their influence in the product
So, if you are seeking a career opportunity that might help you achieve desired goals and objectives then enrolling for QA training in Dallas, Texas can help you go a long way. When you apply for this job-oriented training program with us, you can understand the concepts of quality assurance in the best way possible. Get in touch with us to know more about this short duration job-oriented training program. Let your career take a leap in the promising IT field.
- General Testing Concepts
- Client/Server Web Applications
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Business Requirement Document
- Functional Requirement Documents
- System Design Specification
- Test Plan
- Test Scenario
- Test Case
- Test Script
- Testing Types, Positive Testing, Negative Testing
- Test Summary Report
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Traceability Matrix
- AGILE, RUP
- Testing Standards
- Sandbox Environment/Production
- Test Strategy, Planning
- Test Data
- Test Execution
- Test Logs/Reports
- Severity Vs. Priority
- Manual Testing vs. Automated Testing
- Testing Tools
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Path Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- Regression Testing
- Functionality Testing
- Load / Performance Testing
- Stress Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Backend Testing
- Security Testing
Bug and Defect Reporting Process
- Defect Life Cycle (DLC)
- Defect Management
- Defect Tracking
- Defect Priority
- Defect Report
- Impact Analysis
Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- INSERT INTO
- DISTINCT Keyword
- WHERE Clause
- LIKE Condition
- Sorting Techniques
- SQL IN
- SQL BETWEEN
- SQL JOINS
- SQL GROUP BY and HAVING
- SQL VIEWS
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- CREATE TABLE
- ALTER TABLE
- DROP TABLE
Basic Programming Concept
HP Quality Centre(QC)
- Overview of Quality Centre
- Full Working Knowledge
Quick Test Professional(QTP)
- Why to Automate?
- Overview of QTP
- Record and Playback Scripts
- Object Identification and Object Spy
- Synchronizing Tests
- Standard and Text Checkpoints
- Parameterize Test
- Data Driven Tests
- Local and Global Data Tables
- Full Working Knowledge
- Overview of Load Runner
- Load Runner Scripts
- Components of LR
- Virtual User Generator (VU Gen)
- Result Analysis
- Why LR?
Mantis Bug Tracker
- Overview of Mantis Bug Tracker
- Full Working Knowledge
- Overview of SnagIt
- How to Use SnagIt
8 Weeks. 80+ Hours of Training.
Two convenient options to fit your schedule
- Option 1: 2 Hour Weekday Evening classes (Monday – Friday)
- Option 2: 4 Hour Weekend Morning or Afternoon classes (Saturday and Sunday)
- Resume Preparation
- Discussion on Interview Questions
- Job Placement Support
- On Job Support